Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Internationally

EBay doesn't provide the email address and phone number for an order. This is required for international shipping labels. How can I get this info for the shipping label?

My performance level

5 of the 6 items I have seen in "cases without seller resolutuon" I fully refunded and told them to keep the item. It's really hurting my selling.

Parcel force has destroyed my parcel

I used the ebay automated shipping label, sent my parcel and it arrived in peices. Now I need a PFW number to open a complaint with parcel force, but have not recieved a confirmation email with it. And parcel force does not provide any means of getti...

selling profile

dear, since when is there a selling limit in my account? i've got loads of cards for sale and never had a selling limit on my account can you guys please remove , so i can just upload as much as i can? otherwise i have to use other platforms to sell ...

categorizing vintage smut magazines

I received this messag while trying to list some old smut magazines (Swank, Nugget, etc). "Adult magazines must be listed in the Everything Else > Adult Only > Magazine Back Issues category." I have wasted over an hour trying to locate this category....

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoicing for combined shipping

Hello Is there a way to add buy it now items to an invoice, in order to combine shipping with items that an offer was accepted, but not paid for yet? Thank you.Jenn

accidentally i put the wrong addresses,

I ordered the item while entering a different address.First, i told the seller the situation and we are looking for a way to exchange addresses with each other.It's been less than 30 minutes since I ordered it. is there any way to change order addres...

Payments

Payments Why does eBay give buyers four days to pay for an item and then they decide to cancel and they lose out on the sale you guys think that’s cool

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Item Description Requirements for Collectibles and Art

Hello All For those selling Collectibles & Artwork it appears eBay is requiring you to enter “used” or “new” now I understand a toy or figure sealed in a box for years can be called “new”When it comes to art it seems less objective. Is a piece of art...

Anyone else fed up

Are any other eBay buyers fed up with buyers listing an item in stock and shipping from one location only to find out it is sent from a completely different location, much further away? With all the shipping delays right now, I always try to order it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors