Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A seller used my wifes SSN

We just got a 1099-K in my wifes name, using our address from ebay for $13,587.05. Neither my wife or I have a sellers account on ebay. I've tried contacting ebay but can't get to a real person. How do I stop this fraud?

List can not deliver

Hi I jumped in over my head. I made listings for items I did not know required authentication there for can not be dropped shipped. Now I have a bunch of sales and funds on hold. I am stuck. the thing is my first two listings the funds were added rig...

Item not received

On March 24 I purchased a xbox series x halo infinite console for $617 which seems really low so I instantly bought it. I made sure the description was legit and there was also a return policy for 30 days after delivery. Well the item was marked as s...

I’m screwed on taxes

I’ve sold on eBay since 2006 I do commission mostly, and try to squeak out a grand a month profit.. the irs just sent me a bill for 20k and I have no idea what to docan anyone help

blue baggalini bag

despite messages i can get no response from the seller or from you ebay. i do not want this bag for several reasons and will not pay for it til i at least get some kind of response from the seller. it is like i don't exist except they want $$. please...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ebay - customer help lacking!

Asked eBay to follow up a seller to request a reply to a "contact seller" message I'd sent about using an item purchased. eBay responded "For your privacy and security, we we’re not able to contact the seller on your behalf." I find that ludicrous & ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase history

How can I obtain older purchase history fo items purchased more than 3 years ago?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

empty trash

I am trying to empty trash on ebay; when I try to select a topic ******$% it takes me to some UNRELATED site help

1099k Forms

Ebay is asking for my social security number which was already given in order to continue selling. Now they say it is needed to send my 1099K for 2021 and my payments are on hold. These should have been sent in January not April so I am very leery of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Receipt/Invoice

I do not have my laptop available- how do I print a receipt from a purchase from my EBay app? I can retrieve and see the purchase, just no way to access & print it out

Scam

There appears to be a new scam on Ebay. Someone other than the buy responds to your email saying they are the seller's cousin and gives you (her) email. You email this person. She responds with photos and a description of a similar but different item...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors