Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting in contact with a vendor

Hello, I bought an item from a place called Restaurant Source. It doesn't work its a piece of junk and it wasn't cheap i tried to send a email I cant figure out how to do it It doesnt bring my order up for that item. No wonder people hate ebay i can ...

Shipping charges not covering our cost

We are noticing consistent overages in shipping charges that we as the seller have to absorb. We need to understand how eBay calculates the shipping charges because the residential and delivery area surcharges are eating up into our bottom line. This...

LISTING AN ITEM

STARTING ABOUT A MONTH AGO I COULD NOT LIST AN ITEM ON EBAY AS I HAVE DONE FOR 19 YEARS----I AM IN GOOD STANDING WITH EBAY------I HAVE CALLED EBAY 20 TIMES OR MORE AND THEY SAY THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FIREFOX----EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS ON EBAY AN...

Received item that I did not purchase

I received an item that I did not purchase. I guessed correctly (no item# on the item) and found the seller, but seller said that ebay requested that I go through ebay....but ebay doesn't make a way to contact them about this. Should I toss the item,...

never received item of refund

I paid for an item and it is over 10 weeks and still have not got a refund or Item. Also ebay has not done anything to help or after many messages to ebay no response from them.... how can i chat with someone? none of the phone number seem to work. h...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to provide pics for a return order

Does anyone know how to provide pics on the return request order? I started a return process, added the reasons for return, but there was also a spot on the screen that says to provide pics. I don't know how to do that. The return process will not al...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors