Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping calculation

Why is calculating shipping so complicated now???I wanted to charge a flat rate and it did not let me fill in a price. Very frustrating and time wasting

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disabling local pick-up

Has anyone had an issue with the toggle switch for local pick-up not working? My eBay store does not have local pick-up, nor have we selected that as an option (the switch is toggled off) however when viewing the item online it clearly states local p...

NEW "creating your listing"

I don't understand why Ebay needs to keep changing what has worked for ages. This new creating your listingis really terrible and there's no way to convey that message DIRECTLY to the Ebay powers to be. WHY CHANGE ??

Refunds

HiWill I be getting a refund for the amount that eBay charge for promoting my item?

paypal refusal of payment

My paypal account has always been in good standing and at the time of this transaction, I owed them a whooping $230. I made an ebay purchase of $444.00 and Paypal credit denied my transaction. Can somebody tell me why? There was really no reason for ...

Buying

So basically I bought two pairs of Nike dunks and I put the right address just forgot to add the Apt letter to it. Also support won't let me contact them for some type of authenticity guarantee reason. So if anyone knows what I should do please conta...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors