cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to bid........100% positive feed back

Since last week (about April 21), I found out that I am unable to bid on items.  Recently, I have made purchases fo products (paid a lot of money for them)(and received them), but when trying to place bids on other items, I am unable to do so.  The computer will not accept my bid.  I have noticed, that when I view items, and don't buy, I get offers from the sellers who know I viewed their items, then offer a reduced item to me.  For those items, I also am not able to bid.  I have made over 1000 transactions, over the past 15 years or so on Ebay, but somehow, it seems I can't bid on items anymore.  Any idea why I can't bid on items anymore?  I have no items which are being held for any questions..........there are some items which I have purchased, but have not received yet, but I did my part in making payment.  I just can't bid anymore.  Why?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unable to bid........100% positive feed back

@iforget2001   u need to contact the sellers to see if their settings are blocking you

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Unable to bid........100% positive feed back

What operating system version are you using? Many mac users with OS 10 versions seem to have problems lately, along with some OS 11 users if they cannot install the latest version of a popular browser.

See if you can use the latest version of another browser or another device.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply