cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throw on the Wall and See What Sticks

Ebay needs to do something about some of the sellers who are on Ebay attempting to get prices for their items that are so high that no person in their right mind would buy.  In some cases, I have seen sellers attempting to get over $200.00 for a $15.00 item.  When I communicated to them about this, they admitted that they were just throwing the price out there to see what someone might do.  

In my opinion, Ebay needs to charge the seller a fee for each item posted whether it sells or not. This fee should be based on what the seller's starting price is in an auction for the item or the seller's buy it now price.  This might stop these absolutely crazy attempts to scam someone.

Of course, if the item does sell in a certain amount of time, the seller should pay the percentage of the selling price of the item.  If it does not sell within a certain amount of time, they still have to pay a small price on the item depending on how much was asked for the item.

This might stop the business of throwing a price against a wall to see what sticks.

BHS68

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0