cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The seller maybe used the gift card he/she sold to me

Hi,

I bought an Eddie Bauer E-gift card of $ 100 from zongater on Feb 20. When I received the e-gift card, I checked it online and it worked. I printed it out and had been keeping it at home until two weeks ago. Two weeks ago when I checked out in a Eddie Bauer store with this card, I was told that the card was used on April 28. I didn't use it and I am pretty sure that no one could get the card from me. I thought probably the seller used it, so I emailed the seller, but the seller didn't respond me. I don't know if I can get refund, I bought many gift card on ebay before and it never happened.

Thank you.

Fengyan

View Entire Topic

Emailed codes are not safe because email can be intercepted. Were your other cards delivered through the mail or by email?  (Items or pins or codes that are digitally delivered have to be sold in  the Classified Ad format.)

Did you check the balance when you received the card?

You said "pretty sure" nobody could get the card from you.  Pretty sure isn't positive.

eBay MBG is good for 30 days only and PayPal  up to 180 days. Too late for either one. Too late even for a chargeback on your credit card.