cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold item through international program, buyer received it broken.

Hello, 

I sold an item through the international shipping program and the buyer recieved the item with the evnelope opened on the side and the item broken inside. I had bubbled wrapped it nicely and even the packging it self was bubble wrapped. Now the buyer wants a refund, eBay says I have to wait till November 9, 2015 before I can have them step in. Any other solutions so the buyer doens't have to wait over a month to get this resolved? 

Thank you,

View Entire Topic

Hi.  If you shipped using the ebay Global shipping program then you are not involved in the case or refund as your responsibility ended when your tracking shows delivery to the GSP hub in Kentucky.   From that point on the GSP is responsible as they relable & or repackage & send it to the buyer.  

What you need to do if ebay is sending you notifications of the case is to reply to the case that it was mailed using the ebay GSP and include your tracking # showing delivery to them in Kentucky.  

Or you can use the help & contact link at the top of the page & call ebay & explain all this.   Have your tracking # handy.

It would also be a good idea to explain this to your buyer as the GSP is the one responsible.

Good luck, Jim