cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Discount

I have marked to forward the shipping discount to my buyer but this not working. The price in the listing is without the discount.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping Discount

Well, this is something I can’t test, since I charge the retail rates.  I looked at your newly listed items, and they are showing the discounted rates.

I agree you would think that the draft would show the discounted rates, but I can kind of see the logic - the draft hasn’t yet checked your settings on offering the discounted rates.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I didn't look at all of your items, but I can tell that I am seeing the discounted rates.  The discounted amounts generally end in something other than a 0 or a 5.  Retails prices always end in 0 or 5.

The St. Luke paperweight is $6.22 to me in IL, this is the discounted rate for 13 - 15.99 oz.  I also checked the Jet amusement poster - $20.39 is the discounted priority rate, after you add the $4 surcharge for it being over 22".

Can you identify an item that is not showing the discounted price?

eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you.

When I list a new item and use calculate shipping a price shows up that is with the discount.

But when I close this window and return to listing a draft, the price of shipping shows without the discount. Honestly I have not gone past this point to see what is in the actual live listing. I assumed the discounted price would show in my draft? Thanks again. I appreciate your time, Amy

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Well, this is something I can’t test, since I charge the retail rates.  I looked at your newly listed items, and they are showing the discounted rates.

I agree you would think that the draft would show the discounted rates, but I can kind of see the logic - the draft hasn’t yet checked your settings on offering the discounted rates.

eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply