Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund pending for 5 business days

I mistakenly ordered something and the seller refunded my money. There is a withdrawal and deposit of my refund. However, there is another withdrawal that is pending making it seem like i didn’t get a refund at all. It’s been 5 business days and I’m ...

Get my money back

Hello, I ordered 2 NY Jets jerseys on May 4th and they have not shipped or the seller has not gotten back too me at all, how do I or can I get my money back? thank you any help will be great.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Filing a claim with USPS

Hello,Has anyone had trouble filing a claim for a damaged/lost package with USPS Priority Mail Service purchasing a shipping label through eBay? I’m not getting any help from eBay or USPS in this matter. eBay says it’s a USPS issue and USPS says it’s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Microdeposits

Our company hasn't responded to multiple requests to give the amounts of the verification - does eBay freeze your store if you don't verify?

Customers sometimes bewilder me....

Most customers buy and are happy, but then there are those that really bewilder me.I have one who is accusing me of misrepresenting the item. The pictures clearly show it is a size 0. The tags clearly show the same, but she insists it should be a siz...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING

I PAID TWICE FOR THE SHIPPING OF THE SAME ITEM BECAUSE OF A PRINTER ISSUE.

banded from selling

e bay banned me from selling a item and after talking to the numerous times. they refused for me to list a item even though there are over a 100 of the same items on ebay. they have done this before to me. exactly the same thing. they seem to not wan...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

USED ENGINE LISTING

So i bought a used engine that stated the mileage in the description. I even questioned the seller and asked for the VIN number a couple of times and he finally gave it to me. I questioned the seller because I saw it had sold but it was back on his s...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors