cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased an item but not as described. I won case and returned item but Never received refund

Please help. Purchased item from seller. They didn't accept returns. Item was not as described though so spoke to Ebay on phone. Ebay opened case which was in my favor.

eBay requested that after I shipped back to buyer that I put in tracking info however there wasn't a spot to ad it so I called eBay and spoke to someone and gave them the tracking number. The seller received the return but I got an email from eBay stating that I had lost the case because I hadn't given eBay the tracking number when I actually did by phone. I called eBay back and spoke to them and they saw the note which had the tracking number and said I would receive my refund however I did not. Now, I'm trying to reach e Bay again however  there is no way for me to request a call back or message them as the case is closed. It's closed by mistake as I described above. How do I get in touch with Ebay and speak to a real person to fix this and get my refund back ? As I said, on the phone they said they would refund but I'm guessing because it was in a note not in the "tracking area" (which I couldn't find due to it being in a "case open" at the time). I really need eBay to step in but I can't find a way for them to call me. ALL the call areas under the HELP section won't let me contact them. Please help. Thank you so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)