cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer-friendly Order Detail page

Why does it only print in "landscape" orientation now?  It's always been in "portrait" orientation, which I prefer.  Doesn't look very professional.  Very annoying situation.  Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Printer-friendly Order Detail page

Yes, everyone is complaining.  Hopefully ebay will fix this soon.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, everyone is complaining.  Hopefully ebay will fix this soon.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Oh good...it's not just me!  lol  I realize it's a minor issue, but it's still annoying.  It even affects my bookkeeping--having to turn the page on its side to post...lol  Thank you!  I'll "accept as solution"! 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I have seen many posts over the past couple of weeks about this, but when I print the Order Details, it still prints for me in portrait orientation.  I use  CTRL-P  to print.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yes, after selecting Printer Friendly, CTRL P does work.  Also you can select Print Using System Dialog.  

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Ooooh...that's interesting...I'll try that.  With every other print job I do, "portrait/landscape" appear in my options (and my printer default is "portrait"), but when printing Order Details, those options don't appear.  I'll try CTRL-P.  Thank you!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Tried both...no luck...grrrr...lol    Just another one of those eBay "improvements", I guess...lol  Hopefully, they'll "fix it"!  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

818rpm What browser are you using?  This problem may also be browser related.  I tested the workaround using Firefox.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply