cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Explain... how is it that these items get covered by Authenticity Guarantee?

I keep seeing this...and i keep going back and reading the rules in case they changed or in case i missed something... but i still don't get it.  This item is an auction that starts at 150 dollars with no reserve... and there is only one bid, so it's only a 150 dollar item at this time.  Please help...

eBay item number: 404318613679

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Please Explain... how is it that these items get covered by Authenticity Guarantee?

That item number is for a buy now $23.98 item with free shipping. 

It doesn't  match what you're  talking  about.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Please Explain... how is it that these items get covered by Authenticity Guarantee?

Oh dang, never mind, my dyslexic self  typed a 1 instead of a 9.

The card is guaranteed to be authentic and match the description,  or it will be returned to the seller and eBay will refund you.  If it passes authentication all sales become final.  No returns.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The seller may have initially listed at a higher price and revised the price down after the listing was published.

Or possibly the listing qualified due to a high buy-it-now price before bidding began.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply