Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Inappropriate eBay Customer Service Rep.

I want to be sure that the service call I just had is addressed by a supervisor or manager. I was having an issue listing something, so I had eBay call me. I was transferred to a person who suddenly said I am no longer allowed to sell on eBay. He sai...

Item not made to fit

Why do I need to pay to return an item when it no wear to fit me. My tshirts are a 3xl and fit nice his shirt is a 4xl but fits like a 1x. I should pay to return. Where’s the justice in that. Now all of a sudden I can talk to customer service either.

IMG_0092.jpeg IMG_0091.jpeg IMG_0090.jpeg

Feedback

I think that I left feedback on the wrong item!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not getting my money from selling my items

I have made over 600 dollers . eBay only paid me for 210.00 dollers . I feel like I am absolutely getting ripped off . I really like doing this . These are my life time of collecting toys and books . Why is this happening . I am in tears .

how to offer free shipping

i got an offer for an item and the deal i have with the buyer is that i would pay for the shipping, how can i take off the shipping charges to make the deal

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

HOW DO I BLOCK A "BUYER"?

Ebay's contact system is apparently designed to make it impossible to block buyers. Or am I wrong? There is someone who keeps offering me low-ball offers -- way low-ball -- and keeps demanding that I provide shipping, when the listed items clearly sa...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors