cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No route to appeal policy violation that isn't a violation

All - 

My listing of a Breg Polar Care Cube was removed and noted as a violation of the medical device policy.  This is a machine that circulates cold water to a pad that be be placed around an ailing joint - knee, elbow, etc.  

Breg does make some devices that require a prescription but this device does NOT require a prescription or a professional to administer, is not regulated by the FDA, etc..  It isn't a nebulizer or implant concentrator...- in short it does NOT violate the policy.  

eBay customer service told me that the "list" they have from the determination team means the device cannot be listed, and there is no way to appeal an error to the list.  It was indicated that I could make a complaint but the complaint would have no results and the listing would still be banned. 

Several of these same devices are currently listed, and several have sold in the last few weeks alone.  In fact I created my listing using the "sell one like this" option.  

How do I resolve this?  Why can we not appeal "the list" when a clear error has been made.  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No route to appeal policy violation that isn't a violation

@tennistoday2   I know this is frustrating but your best option for your account health is to sell this item elsewhere.   If you relist now the bots will most likely remove the item and then you can be suspended or even banned.   I have heard of this happening even when an agent said it was ok to relist because they can't reset the bots.    The other listings just might not have been caught yet. 

All you can do is try contacting CS again and see what happens.  

1. CLICK THIS LINK:
https://www.ebay.com/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

2. Request a call back

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 2
latest reply