cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get an ebay card after i had filed for bankruptcy

Hi my name is Karla,   I am writing to find out how to get my reinstated with  ebay.   I had filed for  bankruptcy and have since  paid everyone off in less than 8 months.  I do not owe one singlel person now , but the stigma is following me around.  I would really love to use ebay (card ) again with Christmas comong up is there anybody there that can advise me as to what to do?  Thank you,

Karla

View Entire Topic

Hi karla, Congratulations on getting yourself sorted out.  I'm not sure what card you mean.  To use an eBay gift card, you need a PayPal account, and to have a PayPal account you need a bank funding source, like a credit/debit card or checking account.  If you have one of those things, you're in business as far as PayPal is concerned.  If you mean the eBay MasterCard, that must be applied for like any other credit card. It's up to them to decide if your credit is strong enough.  If it isn't yet, there's always the gift card that anyone can buy almost any place.  Good luck!

I'm ediiting to add a little unsolicited financial advice.  If you mean the Mastercard, maybe you shouldn't try to use credit for Christmas.  Maybe for the foreseeable future, you should run with cash-and-carry and stay debt free.  Again, good luck!