cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I end all my listings at one time (select all)?

Ugh - I cannot stand the new look of Ebay!  Anyway, I'm moving so I need to box everything up.  Since I can't find a way to 'suspend' my active listings, I figured I'd just end them.  When I'm on my Ebay page and choose to see my active listings, there's no box to "select all" in order to end them all at one time.  I really don't want to sit here clicking on each listing one by one to end each one.  I went to the help page and saw that I can go to my seller hub so I did that.  Great, I can select all on that screen, BUT there's no option to end the listings!  I tried to choose "remove listings," but a message appears: "Removing these listings does not affect your listings in My eBay. If they are active listings, they will remain active. If they are ended listings, they will not be relisted."  It's the My eBAy part that I cannot find a way to end all the listings at one time (select all).  There must be an easier way than to have to go to each listing to end it?  Help!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I end all my listings at one time (select all)?

From the Seller Hub Selling Tools box, click on Time Away

OR

From the Seller Hub All Selling box, click on Active Listings

Click the very top box to the left of Actions to choose all listings on that page, can go up to 200

Click on Actions, End Listings

Message 2 of 2
latest reply