cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling inappropriate behavior

wow, i just got the nastiest message in ebay messages from a buyer who claims sale didnt go well.  this stuff is vulgar, does ebay really allow this stuff.

View Entire Topic
Hello @352bfs1210 please take the time to alert eBay to this issue by doing the following. Go to the listing in question and find the "report buyer" link. At the top of the message put: ATTN: Disallowed Communication Received Through eBay Messages From: buyers username here. Then cut and paste the entire message into the report. ...................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................... If the message goes beyond vulgar and into the area of violence please report that to the proper authorities and use the same method as outlined above to send the police report number to eBay. I personally would call eBay at this point and tell them what the customers issues are with the purchase and let customer service guide you from there. ..................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................... Do not respond or engage the person beyond customer service suggestions. Make sure you add the buyer to your blocked bidders list. I hope I have helped you with a solution to your issue.