cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Class Mail Post Ground Advantage?

Hey guys, I have a bunch of stuff that I used to ship out first class - it fit nicely into a 1st class size paper envelope and was a cheap way to ship things. Ebay no longer supports first class letter mail and the trading card envelopes don't work for these items. I can't sell something for a dollar and then expect that person to pay ground advantage shipping prices but if I just put it in an envelope, ebay penalises me for not uploading the tracking info. Any help on how to get around this would be helpful - at this point I am ready to just take the darn things down and put them on FB lol

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: First Class Mail Post Ground Advantage?

@chribro_26   You can still select first class FLAT RATE and enter your postage stamp price.  Or select generic Standard Shipping and enter the postage price.

OR call it "free shipping" and add the shipping cost to the item price since it will be the same for all buyers in the US.    

You are correct that you will get a no tracking upload on your account, just be sure to mark as shipped within your stated handling time and you'll be fine.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: First Class Mail Post Ground Advantage?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply