Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what do you do about scam sellers

I bought something back in September that wasn't due for delivery until 31 January 2024 - I paid for it and have only just seen that the seller is no longer even on Ebay - so I have no recourse to request a refund from them and Ebay says that this is...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coins

I’m hoping to get some help about coin collecting 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to save listing for later use

ebay has removed big amount of our listings. We know that they are kept 90 days in their files. What if we can not relist them during that time. Is there any methods how we could save listings to our own files and then take them in use whenever we wa...

Why can't I place a bet?

Hello. Why can't I place a bet? (The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy this item.{e208254-1224889x})

18-10508-00619 I want to warranty a product.

I bought a motorcycle cover they said it has a 1-year warranty and it ripped after 3 months all it does is set on my bike it says it's heavy duty and I would either like a refund or another cover I honestly just want another cover to protect my bike....

returning fragrance

If I buy a fragrance , in order to make sure the smell is not changed by time I should open the package to smell it .Do I get all my money back If I return it?

Can't cancel order

I couldn't cancel the order by myself. After contacting the seller, he said that he couldn't cancel the order either.It is not an order that has been settled, but an order that is waiting for payment. It seems that neither of us can cancel the order ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recent purchase I made

Hello I recently just bought a fortnight Nintendo switch game but I canceled it do to the fact it said game not included I’m thinking it might be a scam.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Cannot retry streamed http body"

I get this message after I placed an order through PayPal once it took me back to the eBay app. Blank page with above error message popping up in a toast notification. I saw in my card transaction history that the payment went through but the item I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors