cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Listings

Hello! I am brand new to the selling community.  Two different times, two of my items have been listed twice! How does that happen? I have deleted the "extra" listing but I feel bad that somehow they are getting up there for sale when I  only have ONE item, not two. The other problem I am having is that I "removed" an item for sale. The next day, it showed up as sold! I of course sent it to the buyer even though I had decided to keep the item.  Is there anyone out there that is willing to help me? Especially with the double listing! I don't want to get into trouble. I only have one of each item I am selling!!! Please HELP! Thank you!

View Entire Topic

Sounds like you're using the very glitchy quick listing or easy listing tool.  Switch to this listing tool and things will work like they should.  

For sellers that are currently using an "easy listing tool" or a similar tool, switching to the advanced listing tool will solve many problems.

Reasons to switch to the advanced tool:
Choose how long your fixed price listings last.
Choose when to add best offer or not.
There are more reasons but those are the most common.

Use the advanced listing tool. When you click on the sell tab, upper right hand corner on a pc, you should see a "use advanced listing tool" option OR it may also say "use form with more choices" .

I am a community help volunteer and not an eBay employee.