cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer issues.

I am dealing with a buyer who bought one of my items, 2 months ago. The buyer left me feedback at that time pretty much admitting it's been delivered, days after I shipped it; and yet starting a few days ago, that same  buyer  messaged me almost 2 months later claiming they never got it, also apparently forgetting that they left me  feedback. The buyer also put in another address in todays message, than what  was in the shipping address. How should I handle this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Buyer issues.

@hellom35 

As long as the tracking information showed that the item was delivered, you are off the hook.

Are you sure the message was actually from your buyer from 2 months ago?

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Buyer issues.

The buyer bought the item, with a different address 2 months ago. Gave me feedback claiming that their  daughter likes it, 2 months later, that same buyer  apparently forgets that they left feedback, comes back around  and is now claiming they never got it, and sent me a message with a  totally different address then what the buyer put in the shipping address originally.  My question is;  why wait 2 months after saying you got it, to all of a sudden you come back 2 months later,  claiming you got it?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply