cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budding info

So again the tech-support people have screwed around with the format. I sold an item and apparently there were a few bids on it however when it’s sold you cannot go back to find out how many bids were on it before it sold. Literally last week I was able to do that and this week it doesn’t work. When I click the link to go back to the original listing there’s no more information. Again quit fixing something that’s not broke.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Budding info

@sandrac927 

I can see exactly how many bids were on your listings, not sure why you would be unable to.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_ssn=sandrac927&LH_Sold=1&_fsrp=1

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I can see the bids prior to the final payment. And then when I go into print the postage you used to be able to click original listing, then go to the listing and the description and it would give you the whole listing as it was prior to purchase. I was just doing this last week. Now when I click on original listing it goes to some page with pictures of other items I might be interested in. I don’t know if it’s a glitch in the eBay system. Every time I turn around they’re reformatting something that makes what I was using difficult to use

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Try to get to the "original listing" a different way.  Click the "View listings" link in the header of your post then filter to show Sold Listings towards the bottom of the left column and click the listing you are interested in.   If it takes you to a similar item instead of your listing look towards the top for the information that your listing is completed and a link to the "original listing" there.  That's how we are finding them.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply