eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Art made from watch parts

Not sure if this is the right category,but here goes anyway.this is a 5x7 recessed picture frame.It is a picture of a Rolls Royce silver ghost made from small watch parts.The artist is L. Kerch,signed on both the front side and back label.The label,yellow in color,with brown lettering,"Guaranteed genuine original h orological collage by l. kerch."Worldwide copyright 1970 handmade in England" is stamped on the back below the label.
Community Member

in reply to davshaf
Cute.
Community Member

in reply to davshaf
I bought my husband a "Winston Churchill", made by the same artist...I paid about $35, discovered that it might be worth about $9.99, lol.
He is a Churchill fan, though, so it is part of his collection of "stuff"...
k
Community Member

in reply to davshaf
That is, Kersh, though.
Community Member

in reply to davshaf
Thanks for the response.Sorry about my slow response .CORRECTION! This is Kersh.Sorry about my misspelling.we paid 5 bucks at a church bazaar.Don't want to sell it,just curious about the artist.Thanks again.
Community Member

Re: Art made from watch parts

in reply to davshaf
There is a "Rolls Royce Owner's Club". They have a web site and a museum. They may be interested or you could donate it. I have the same type art work made of watch pieces of a Rolls Royce 1907 signed by D. Eddington of London. I may donate mine to the musuem.
jbaninpcola
Community Member

Re: Art made from watch parts

in reply to davshaf
There is a "Rolls Royce Owner's Club". They have a web site and a museum. They may be interested or you could donate it. I have the same type art work made of watch pieces of a Rolls Royce 1907 signed by D. Eddington of London. I may donate mine to the musuem.

Absolutely, if there were ever a group that I feel is in most need of a donation, it would have to be the RR Owners Club.

Looking for any opportunity to brighten their otherwise dismal days.