Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rate This Item in Feedback

Making the new "rate this item" a compulsory part of feedback is a mistake. On many purchases I would have been happy to provide positive feedback on the seller, but did not want to rate the item. Please make "rate this item" optional. I hope someone...

Check Your Listings Everyone - ZIP Location Is Defaulting To Registration Address

As of today, the item location of your newly created drafts is defaulting to your registration address. This is easily changed while building your listing, but the default setting is referring to your registration address and not your shipping addres...

My garage has different cars

HiI’m using My garage feature to search parts for my vehicles.it’s strange but I have two different versions of my garage. Each time I see only one of my vehicles, and I cannot find my car model in one of thesee screenshots

Advanced search not working

when searching anything under 'advanced search' now the results come to 0. No matter the search. Also a number of items friends have sent me simply arent even showing up on a basic search for me. Cache/Cookies is cleared monthly. Yet still an issue o...

Create a sale event

(WE RAN INTO A PROBLEM, BUT WERE WORKING ON IT. PLEASE TRY LATER. )I have tried all day long to put on a new promotional sale, and I keep getting this message. I Don't make it past selecting the % I want to give off the products Before these pops up....

Giving refunds

Could someone humor me and explian why the ability to give a refund to a buyer has now become another unnecessary, complicated, multi step procedure? Sometimes when the eBay shipping calculator is on break, my buyers pay way to much for shipping, and...

Sending an offer error: "There is an active offer for this buyer or limit of offers was reached"

This error has been reported since 2021 yet I consistently receive it when I am responding to a customer who has requested me to send them an offer. My work around has been to lower the price for them along with a message. Am I doing something wrong,...

Captchas missing content

It's bad enough you make me fill out a captcha but now they are coming across empty. I can't see the image to pick and it's not letting me click past them because you make it a requirement to login. I eventually got one with missing pictures that did...

cap1.JPG cap2.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors