Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

relisting trouble

Hi! When I try to relist something that was out of stock but is now back in stock, the system keeps telling me that the listing is already active, when it's not. I even run a search on the title and it does not show up. Is there away around this? The...

Item Description Changed from English to Spanish on its own ?

So I sold an item, the listing was in English then when I checked the description after the sale for accuracy the description was in Spanish. I don't write anything in Spanish, why did my description change languages this is very stressful to see

Item specifics

I'm getting errors from ebay telling me to enter item specifics when I've already entered them in my listing.For example, telling me to enter specifics color, when I've already listed the color BROWNIs this but another glitch in their system that the...

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

We've Looked Everywhere.....(child in orange coat)....blah blah

Like many, I've been intermittently experiencing the frustration of the "We've Looked Everywhere..." glitch - on my desktop, but not on iphone app. It has become MORE common. I called customer service and to my surprise, the agent admitted that this ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping to a different address

Hi. I have a customer from Germany that sent me a message asking to purchase an item as a gift and wants me to ship it to California. Is this allowed? Would I be protected?

number of listings left in Store in a month

Poked around trying to find the place that tells you either how many listings used to date in a month, or how many are left. Mr.Google returned results from years ago. Oddly enough, the ebay help pages no help. I'm sure it's perfectly obvious and I w...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I pay for extortion

Hi,A buyer left a defaming feedback that my item is fake and I should be removed from ebay. She stated in the messages she'll remove only if I send a full refund of 300 something dollars. I asked her to return the item but she wants money back and fu...

Using AI option for description

Does anyone use or have tried eBay's AI option for their description? I clicked on it a few times out of curiosity but to me it is a highly "fluffed" description based on the title and photos and maybe item specifics. It does not give a description o...

Thinking about adding ...

I have an extra account. It is aged. It has a respectable number of favorable feedbacks.I'm thinking about doing CPR and bringing it back to life.The small auto parts store I got is doing ok, it is almost where I want it to be ... almost. I'm thinkin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors