Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Resolved! eBay froze my payments for 30 days for no reason!

I received a message saying that my account "did not meet the bad buyer policy requirements".If I have had no complaints, item returned, no buyer disputes, where does this come from?The worst thing is that when I try to get in touch, I can't reach an...

Resolved! Shipped today. Buyer just filed return.

These buyers. Turn your hair white. Bought a paperweight Friday evening. I shipped today. Just after taking to post office, buyer filed a return. says she bought by mistake.

eBay suck. They don't care about sellers (or in general people).

They messed up my shipping label. Very simple request (my 5 yr old nephew can do it)They broke their own company policies (They voided my shipping label without me agreeing to, which should not be allowed by ebay)They refuse to admit their mistake an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 45 replies
  • 2 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 252 replies
  • 35 helpful

Sales have dropped to 0

I have not had a sale in 12 days.... No one is even looking . Is anyone else experiencing the same?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 36 replies
  • 9 helpful

Local Pickup- How to find buyers in my area

Is there a way to find out an idea of how many people shop on EBay that live in my area? I I searched current listings, there are a couple, could not find any items sold locally in the categorys I will be listing in (Wheels and Tires) However w e are...

Anyone else in Canada listing on eBay.com?

Due to a change in shippers, I may be changing my item location back to Canada, but I list on the eBay.com site. Wanted to know if anyone else lists from Canada (with item location in Canada), I have a question if you list on the eBay.com site. Does ...

listing w/store

I have a store which is workingI really dont know how to list with it so I use regular account and it posts in store2 issues1. blocks=ed after 2000 existing listings on regular ebay2. how to list using store as I'm told i'm unlimitedThank youTerry

Negative Feedback

Hi there,I could use some clarification on eBays seller performance and Feedback. I received two negative feedbacks in a week. Neither buyer reached out to let us know they experienced an issue with their items. We have a free return and refund polic...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors