cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Pickup- How to find buyers in my area

Is there a way to find out an idea of how many people shop on EBay that live in my area? I I searched current listings, there are a couple, could not find any items sold locally in the categorys I will be listing in (Wheels and Tires) However w e are located in an area that is growing fast, I think fastest in the region (Bozeman, MT) there many people moving in from bigger cities that may have used Local Pickup from where they were from. Any ideas on how to find this out? Or should I just start posting…

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry, eBay doesn't have any way of determining the number of buyers in a particular area. 
Just start listings and be patient, sales don't happen over night. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Not good to bug people. Let them find you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If you want to sell locally...use FBMP...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Have you thought of putting a business listing on Nextdoor, Yelp, or Google? All three have free listings and you can put your link to your ebay store in the profile. I would definitely start with Nextdoor. Those kinds of listings will at least let locals know you are here. 

The only way that you will know if they are local, are by their shipping addresses. Ebay, unfortunately, doesn't provide us with analytics like that. The more you list here, the better the exposure tho.   Good luck to you.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply