Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Do I just ignore eBay notification?

So I had order that arrived in the wrong color and the seller offered to exchange it for the correct one after I sent the item back. Fast forward to now I got the item but I got a notification from eBay asking if I received a refund for the item. And...

Can’t seem to be getting any listing views

Hi, I have been selling quite regularly on eBay since the start of the year.I sell woven patches / music merchandise, and I list things that are quite sought-after, I think I have a clear description of listings and to me the photos in those listings...

Resolved! Sudden Sales Plummet

I've had the oddest several months, with NEARLY NO SALES. That's become a trend this year. eBay once outsold my own website and Amazon. Now eBay's a distant third. I'm hoping the eBay Open will answer some questions for me, but that's not the route i...

Resolved! Buyer “didnt authorize the purchase”

 Sold this heavy, couple hundred dollar item a couple days ago.Spent an hour packaging it last night and bought the expensive label with the shipping they paid for, woke up planning to ship this morning but got this message.Best course of action? Ref...

IMG_2172.jpeg

Is this a scam? - Ebay seller cancels my winning bid because it didn't sell for as much as he wanted

I won an auction from a seller for a on a PSA graded 10 pack of One Piece he had listed for 10 days. I ended up winning this auction for $103.00. In less than 2 minutes, he goes and cancels my winning bid with the reason that the pack was lost or dam...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

I have a return case open about which I accidently sent an offer to buyer as a respond of return request. Now, the buyer and I agreed to a slightly higher amount than the offer I've already sent him. How can I refund him the rest of the amount. He is...

Resolved! How to delete a false feedback claim

I received feedback that was inappropriate. It stated a bag I sold was fake, when #1 they did not have proof, and #2 it was not fake. I offered to have them return it, but they never responded. I asked them for a feedback revision and they did not re...

Going above and beyond

The image was posted by eBay in a forum that does not allow replies. To me, this is why they don't want feedback. The quotes in the image, are not going above and beyond, in my opinion. They say things that I have always done at the minimum. In other...

EB-18840_Community_SellerEng_eBayForBusinessSocialPosts_April2024_RW14_Combined-Community_UGC-Seller-Quotes_FINAL.jpg

Getting more sales and veiws

How do you all get more views and sales without it costing so much to promote an item? Does anyone know any tricks? Discounts or any secrets lol.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged item upon delivery

Ebay was was 4 days late upon original date set, the item was not damaged and it arrived damaged. what should I do I sold through eBay ?!

Doing business on Ebay is a joke!

Let me write how good is to make a business with ebay :))I had a suspension to sell, the suspension was on my car and it worked all well but it was too stiff for me and I got back to normal OEM susspension.I have listed the susspension for around 800...

Why hasn't eBay added any system to stop retraction fraud?

It's kind of dumb that a buyer can keep bidding and retracting to see what the current highest bid is. No, you didn't enter the wrong amount four times in a row lmao. It should be as easy as locking an account from making bids for x number of hours o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors