Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer Asked to Cancel Bid - accusing me of a SNAD

So I have an item up for auction:https://www.ebay.com/itm/186398249269 So you can look at the listing yourself and tell me if I'm missing something. He tells me that what I'm selling is actually a 5 centesimos, not a 2 1/2 centesimos as advertised an...

Ebay Store

It appears...I have created a store thanks to community help.It seems a little more tedious to post on store vs usual ebay site, However, I have reached my 2000 / month limit and wondering (even tho I posted around 200) should i end trying to list on...

Posted image radically different from actual .jpg file

Never realized this before... so ebay can't even upload images that are true to the file ?I never really noticed before today... other posts on the topic claim photos are desaturated; mine has a CRAZY hue shift. You think these bozos would make enoug...

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

Resolved! how to cancel gallery plus fee

How to cancel gallery plus fee on auto re-list. I bet simple way if someone would be nice enough to share that with me.Thank youMorgan

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 130 replies
  • 22 helpful

Package Taking The Scenic Route

I have a package that is supposed to go to southwest Missouri, that has instead spent the last week going from Orlando to St Louis, Missouri, then to Springfield, Massachusetts, then back to St Louis, Missouri, then to Kansas City, KS. Fortunately th...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Is eBay the last stop for overpaid incompetent corporate criminals? It has been for decades.

Your managed payment systems are beyond brokenhttps://www.ftc.gov/media/71268 There are several national and regional regulators you could convey the inaction of eBay’s criminally incompetent corporate looters”leaders”, but given eBays profoundly bro...

Insanely excessive fees

I occasionally sell stuff on Ebay that I have no more use for. Guess I haven't sold anything in a while. I remember 2-3% seller fees in the past. For the item I recently sold I was charged 17.24% for ($15.34 on a net item value of $89). That is insan...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search will be the demise of eBay

Wanting to see if it's worth listing an item, so I run a search.Impala Bucket Seat Brackets.Switch to used and 1300+ results. Guess that tells me what I needed to know. Don't list Impala Bucket Seat Brackets because nobody would ever be able to find ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors