Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

sending offers to items on watch lists

I send offers to pretty much every listing in that section under Active. Exceptions are when ebay wants to require me to discount too much. Some of the time I don't discount much but usually I try to be somewhat generous. A lot depends on whether the...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time to Reimburse Buyers for Return Packaging

When buyers receive items not as described or defective, and need to return the item, very often they incurred additional cost to package the item before returning it. That's because, to open the package, one must destroy the onetime use packaging. e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to avoid scammers!

Good morning all! I am new to selling on Ebay, and already I'm having a positively terrible experience. I have had no less than FOUR buyers purchase my items in the last 24 hours, then immediately message me. Three have messaged saying they "have a q...

Resolved! Need help with identification please

This is from Smith Phillips and is semi-porcelain.I just don't know what to call it. It would be ok to use as a mug but the scalloped edges would feel weird. It has the slightest of spouts so a creamer?I've checked here and 2 other places plus Google...

P5130016.JPG P5130021.JPG P5130020.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is not enforcing the Bid Retraction Policy

I sell a lot Auction style and this year several Buyers have retracted bids on Auctions without replacing them with a correct bid. Therefore, eBay is NOT enforcing their policy. This past weekend a Bidder with 37 retractions in the last 12 months ret...

Brickell CREELED copyright infringement. HELP

Hi all,Just received a worrying email fromBrickell Ip Group regarding copyright infringement please can anyone share their experience or guide me what the process to deal this situation or is this a scam or something I should be worried about . Thank...

eBay Charity Payments Not Being Sent to My Charity

This new charity system is not working! Our sellers have paid over $1250 in donations to our charity this year and to date the charity has only received $283. How is this new system getting money to the charities faster? I am going to give it until A...

How to add a Photo to Description

Hi.. I want to add a size chart and few images to my listing description. how can i add them. please help..!!!

What would you do?

Imagine you went to an estate sale and they had flats of jewelry for $1/ea.You've been going to this company's sales for years and always get good deals.You pull out a big men's 10k gold ring, and go to pay. They look over what you bought, and pull t...

eBay robbed me for 8k and blocked my account

So I sold someone a necklace worth $8,000 and they ask for a refund which was fine . But then ended up sending nothing back to me. eBay sided with them and blocked my account that I’ve had for 3 years . So I lost the money and the necklace and owe wh...

Need to edit listing after sale

I just sold a used motorcycle part on Ebay Canada. I accepted an offer from a buyer on the US site, who finds Ebay will not let him pay, since postal rates to the US were not included in the listing. Is it possible to edit listing to facilitate this,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

This is my last resort

At the end of November I bought an Iphone through Ebay, I got it December 5th. I flew to Argentina a few days back and used the phone using WIFI, I came back mid-end of January. Since I am deaf, I needed to wait till my audiologist appointment, which...

Payout

We've moved this thread to the appropriate board, please click the link to find the new location.

User avatar by Moderator Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors