Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Feedback Removal

Hello, Why is it impossible to have Bad Feedback Removed?Item was delivered, many emails before used FedEx / Buyer lost claim item never return stated FedEx stole the item he claimed. Before all this Buyer filed item not as described same day item wa...

Sales have dropped to 0

I have not had a sale in 12 days.... No one is even looking . Is anyone else experiencing the same?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 30 replies
  • 7 helpful

Resolved! How to respond to scam buyer

I made a sale yesterday and "for fun" I always look up the address to see where my item is going. This time the mailing address was flagged all over the Ebay Forum and Reddit as a scam - the old "I never got my item" routine. So I cancelled the sale ...

Selling from Ohio

I haven’t sold on ebay for many years and planning on getting back into it. I have a couple questions. 1) If I sell to a buyer also in Ohio does ebay take the taxes out or do I collect it? If they do, how do I file my state taxes if they’re already t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund request for “damaged item”

Hello. My names Eddy and I am a newer seller on eBay. I’ve run into my first “damaged item” refund request from a vcr I sold recently. Obviously disappointing and puzzling. I packed this thing good. Really good. The damage was such a small piece on t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Profits

Financials on an eBay Sale:Sold 2 RAM memory sticks for $14.99I received $5.72 out of the $14.99, 35% of the selling price!I don’t see how eBay sellers make a profit.Breakdown:Payment $14.99 100%Shipping $ 6.88 46% $ 8.11 54%eBay Fee $ 2.39 16%Payout...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Massive USPS shipping delays?

Just a quick pollIs it only me or are there others experiencing chronic shipping delays?I notice it now, especially for the South East and PR regionsI suspect it will get worse in other regions soon too. This is a big deal to me. Thanks for your inpu...

• 53 replies
  • 4 helpful

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

• 22 replies
  • 3 helpful

Where can I find what my % of sales are international?

Does anyone know where can I find what % of my sales are international? After reading the weekly chat, we're considering no longer offering international sales. We would like to see what % we actually sell outside the USA.Apparently, no online sale i...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do refunds work in Reports for Taxes?

When I go to performance>sales, the Net Sales amount matches the amount of available funds I had that month and the amount deposited into my bank. I did 3 refunds however. I guess they were just counted as 0 and completely excluded. Therefore, that n...

balance of auctions and Fixed Price

I've been satisfied with my sales lately but there has been a significant cost in time and effort because I ramped up auctions hard. Too much considering I have been resolving to cut back, not ramp up but I am a workaholic. I am planning an experimen...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors