cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find what my % of sales are international?

Does anyone know where can I find what  % of my sales are international? After reading the weekly chat, we're considering no longer offering international sales. We would like to see what % we actually sell outside the USA.

Apparently, no online sale is safe from scammers if a credit card was used to pay for it. I know the chargeback has always been a possibility, but we thought that the ebay GSP guarantee was a safeguard against that for sellers once it was scanned at the GSC.

We've always enjoyed our contacts with international buyers and I know they pay ebay a lot for the GSP, but if there are no protections for sellers, why would sellers continue to offer items internationally?

TY

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Have you had problems with international sales??

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The only way I know of to track international sales is to keep your own records.   I keep  Excel spreadsheets that detail every sale I ever made.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@donsdetourNo, no problems. We were trying to decide if we don't want to offer international sales anymore.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thanks, @alcoforever . We keep spreadsheets too for every sale as well as in our accounting and inventory software programs. We didn't note if the sale was international or not. With the crazy shipping delays, we're considering changing our listings to no international shipping. I was just curious if anyone knew if that info was available anywhere.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Exactly the position I'm in. Shipping Internationally is handled so unbelievably poor by my country that at this point I'm going to completely cut it off. Royal Mail claims an average of 5-10 days for most European countries, but often I'm seeing delivery times of 20-45+ days. This is just so pathetic. How unbelievably disgusting. Also a parcel lost rate of 0% in the United Kingdom but over 30% on International Orders. THIRTY PERCENT OF MY PRODUCTS ARE GETTING LOST

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply