Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Grace Period for Top Rated Seller Status

Hi All: I'm a Top Rated Seller. I got this message from Ebay today--but when I look at my seller dashboard I don't see anything that would put me in this situation. Any ideas about what could be going on? Thank you. We see that you have a great track...

The ongoing shopping cart saga

So after extensive hours on the phone with ebay over proving how their shopping cart does not work and will not let buyer request combined shipping and one explanation from ebay was "offering discounts" where say if a buyer makes and offer on and ite...

Need help an authentication for a seller

I’m new to eBay… I have an expensive Pokemon card up for sale (6k) as an individual listing. I expected eBay to add the authentication tag (over $250) but it hasn’t appeared. Another sale of mine did go thru the process before I ever knew about the p...

selling

Morning, I recently contacted ebay(the 22nd of april) about lack of sales and views(no international sales in a year and little or no views and sales between 8am and 8pm daily), the rep talked to the solutions dept, they told me I was getting overlap...

Ebay charged from me additional fees 6% for bellow standards

I checked last transactions and found additional 6% fee cause i am bellow standards seller. My rating was lowered for such cases as: 1) There were 4 listings with a response to return the buyer outside the eBay regulations, because there was no respo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Older Messages

It's amazing how far behind Khoros can sometimes be in taking down threads that are old.Just looked at a post from 2017 where I answered a question.Just before that, saw a post from September, 2023, that had been closed by the bots.There is no consis...

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors