cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to buy ribbon in bulk?

Thrill-Seeker

Where to buy ribbon in bulk?

I have done lots of searching & I would like to find out where might be the best place to buy ribbon in bulk quantities. 50-100 yard spools of fairly plain satin type ribbons. I need about 10+ colors to start

Help is appreciated.

I think the only place I found so far was ribbon m a r t which doesn't have a huge purchase requirement.
10 REPLIES

Re: Where to buy ribbon in bulk?

in reply to
Hi there,
try Nashville Wraps, they carry single-faced satin and double-faced, both are available in economy and higher quality versions in loads of colors. They are sold in 100 yard bolts, so it is a lot of ribbon. ;o)
Hope that helps!
Renee

in reply to
May Arts is good for all types of ribbon if you have a vendors license.
Michelle
Enthusiast

in reply to
Do you need to be a retailer to buy from Nashville Wraps? When I try to register it asks for a company name.
Thrill-Seeker

in reply to
You may find some of the links here useful http://www.thefind.com/crafts/info-bulk-satin-ribbon
:-)
All know the way, but few follow it.
Thrill-Seeker

in reply to
Shame on me, I didn't reply, but did take your advice!

Yes, 100 yards is quite a bit of ribbon. I have some projects that are taking a fair amount so I might as well get an easy blendable color & use the same spool.

Granne
Enthusiast

in reply to
I buy from Nashville Wraps all the time...I just gave them the name of my business -DesignsByDusty-and that was all it took...they do not ask for a tax id number or anything...I have ordered tons of stuff from them...they are the best prices that I personally have found~
Dusty
Thrill-Seeker

in reply to
I haven't heard of Nashville Wraps. Will have to check them out. It is always fun to find new places to shop.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thrill-Seeker

in reply to
Do you think if I just put in Nashville Wraps it will bring it up on the internet? I'll give it a try and it if doens't work, I'll be back for help. Have a great day everyone.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thrill-Seeker

in reply to
paper mart is a great place to buy ribbon and it is SO cheap. just google paper mart.
snady

http://sandyvintsandyscrap.blogspot.com/
Enthusiast

in reply to

hii...

here you can buy ribbon easily.

buy ribbon