cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stained Glass Window.

Trying to communicate with the Richmond, Virginia buyer of a stained glass window in ebay auction 196212004042 purchased on the first Friday of February 2-0-2-4.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Stained Glass Window.

@bubba-oax 

Isn't the buyers real name and eBay name stated on your "Orders" page, under "Manage orders awaiting shipment"?

Or you can click on the item, and it will provide you with the buyer's eBay name, which you can click on to send the buyer an email.

Hope that helps out!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Stained Glass Window.

@bubba-oax 

Isn't the buyers real name and eBay name stated on your "Orders" page, under "Manage orders awaiting shipment"?

Or you can click on the item, and it will provide you with the buyer's eBay name, which you can click on to send the buyer an email.

Hope that helps out!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Stained Glass Window.

Thank for replying. 

I was not the seller. Am I out-of-luck in that case?

I just wanted to ask if they are planning to resell and, if so, offer a nice profit.

I figure it cannot hurt to ask.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Stained Glass Window.

A: There is no way to contact the buyer, that is private information between the seller and buyer. 

B: Pretty sure the seller would not give you that information. 

C: You are trying to buy something outside of a listing using the eBay messages. Not a good plan! 

😧 Sounds like a good way to get restricted or booted from eBay especially if the seller reports you. 

If it were me, you would get added to my best friends list and message deleted. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply