eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

BELL helmet magnum III or maroon colour BELL helmet!

Help!!! really need to have one. Do anyone want to sell??? or any suggestion where can I find one?
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: BELL helmet magnum III or maroon colour BELL helmet!

in reply to naim292
Run a search on ebay. Appearantly maroon helments of any make or brand are rare. Try looking under wineberry.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to naim292
I've got a moron helmet! :^O
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to naim292
Are you still looking for a helmet? If so let me know. I may be able to help. And no this is not a scam. I run Universal Powersports and also have an Ebay store, if you did enlist my help in your search I would post the item in my store and you could purchase it thru the store. This way you would be covered under Ebays Buyer Protection.

Anyway. If your still looking, let me know if I can help. Otherwise... have a great day. Thanks.

Universal Powersports
http://stores.ebay.com/Universal-Powersports-and-Gear_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to naim292
Wal mart sells bell................
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to naim292
i have a two tone rare black a maroon one i could sell
Please use plain text.
wydeglyde
Community Member

in reply to naim292
It's only been six years since the original post. I'm sure he will be along here any day now ............. :^O
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to naim292
Hye.. To all ebay seller which have any Vintage Open Face bell helmet. To safe our time do let me know if you have or can help me find any of Vintage Bell Open Face Helmet. Feel free to email me at Ljebat@yahoo.com and we would sort out a great business . And i also i will pay for your services if you can help me find any...... Thanks
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to naim292

Bravo all Ebayers...genuine buyer here looking for Magnum / Bell Open Face Vintage Helmet as collection.Feel free to reach me at two.more.tea@gmail.com if you have any of mentioned helmet.  Thank you. Cheers!

Please use plain text.