Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this a hat pin or a stickpin or something else?

This has been in our family for a long time and the more I try to research it the more confused I get. Is it a hatpin? It is only 2" long. A stickpin? It doesn't have a stopper on the end. I'd like to sell it but when I read of all the eBay fakes out...

What is the clear cover on this brooch called?

This Brooch is really neat, however I Have a question, I have never seen a Brooch that has rhinestones with a shellac over it it or whatever it is that clear over the Brooch, could someone please tell me what that is called? Thank you in advance for ...

0920161647_HDR.jpg

Help to ID Mark on 80s Earrings

Hello! If I am in the wrong jewelry group please do let me know. I have a pair of vintage 80s clip-on earrings and I am wondering if anyone can ID this mark on the back. It is a 6 pointed star inside of a hexagon. Sorry this isn't the best quality ph...

Info on this nurses buckle?

I came across this item while cleaning out my 94 year old mother's estate. She had many things from her great aunt so I don't want to make any assumptions as to age. I would appreciate any information the experts might provide. It is marked but I am ...

Looks like Handmade Necklace Marked "Dixon NS with a symbol" Any ideas on Dixon?

I believe the NS is Nickle Silver?! You can see the silver wearing off on the bands around the stones. I keep searching for Dixon but keep getting Walking Dead stuff. I did find a Sheri Dixon but this doesn't seem like her style. Any ideas would be h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors