cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identification Help ring signed PH with scroll

Hello,

My uncle passed recently and Ive been working on his belongings.  I found this ring.  In all my research the only Jewelry Maker I can find with the intials PH is Patriz Huber.  But this doesn't look like his mark... 

So I need help Identifying this..and would you say this is a Modernist style?? (because if so, its not patriz hubers..as he designed only until 1902..I think is what I read? )

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Identification Help ring signed PH with scroll

Looks to me like there is another letter hidden under where the band was soldered on. Maybe a C?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

The maker of this ring is Charles Hannaweeke.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hi, actually whats under the band is a scroll that runs side to side...no other letter.. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thank you...do you know what the PH stands for? and any idea the period it was made?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

My old eyes... used the camera on my phone to see it closer, yes there is a c... but i have read that Mr Hannaweeke is a native american jewerly maker (or was, guess he passed?)  So this ring doesn't fit the look or style... Would you describe this as a modernist design? 

Thank you all!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

To me it might be around 70's to 80's

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

It appears to be from the late 70s to early 90s. 

The CPH makers mark on the back of the ring belongs to ‘Charlie and Pauline Hannaweeke’. More information can be found elsewhere online.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply