ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PERSONAL NOTICE: April 2019: Update

I am now on eBay as artist.jillian (a 'period' between the words), and located in Australia. I list on both, Au and USA eBay accounts.I've had considerable life changes since 2014-5. Some unimaginable.I no longer know how to manage this group and/or ...

PERSONAL NOTICE: Jillian - late 2014 to ? 2015:

PERSONAL NOTICE: I may not be posting with any regularity at all over the coming months, due to major personal situation. I'll check in when I can, and post if I have something new, but am totally unsure of what, when, how, etc. Don't want to sound s...

New people - please introduce yourselves ...

New people - please introduce yourselves ... Welcome. Hope you enjoy being part of this group, and take time to look around. Ask questions, post photos in the albums and show your listings in the appropriate threads. Check out the announcements for h...

Weekly Keyword Challenge

Week 1 was "RED", Week 2 was "SNOW", Week 3 was "HOT", Week 4 was "LOVE", Week 5 was "JOY", Week 6 was "TOYS", Week 7 was "WISH", Week 8 was "FUN", Week 10 was "BABY", Week 11 was "UFO", Week 12 was "SHOES", Week 13 was "FISH", Week 14 was "CANDY", W...

fanfare for Elisabeth - ACEO with vintage Book

Here is my last series of five small ACEO on "leftovers". "Leftovers" of a work "Altered Book " in collaboration with Katherine Barnes (Australian artist). The" book "was presented in Sydney in 2011. The book was chosen from a list (in English) we ch...

Announcement 1: Group use & Navigation.

Sep 13, 2012: Currently editing this. This is my attempt to help with group navigation. I'm not the best at it myself. But hope this helps, somewhat. Step 1: Change your preferences for easier reading and use. On the left navigation bar go to the bol...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors