ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PERSONAL NOTICE: April 2019: Update

I am now on eBay as artist.jillian (a 'period' between the words), and located in Australia. I list on both, Au and USA eBay accounts.I've had considerable life changes since 2014-5. Some unimaginable.I no longer know how to manage this group and/or ...

PERSONAL NOTICE: Jillian - late 2014 to ? 2015:

PERSONAL NOTICE: I may not be posting with any regularity at all over the coming months, due to major personal situation. I'll check in when I can, and post if I have something new, but am totally unsure of what, when, how, etc. Don't want to sound s...

New people - please introduce yourselves ...

New people - please introduce yourselves ... Welcome. Hope you enjoy being part of this group, and take time to look around. Ask questions, post photos in the albums and show your listings in the appropriate threads. Check out the announcements for h...

CYBER MONDAY - SHOW & TELL!!!!

I miscalculated time, and had to alter one of my listings already. Anyone who knows me, knows I NEVER list this low! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290373590468 So, I've started. Post yours up here once you have Cyber Monday Sale ...

Competitor ads on listing page-how to opt out

Life has been pretty crazy for me lately, so I'm just now reading my PS newsletter. Better late than never - some may be interested. "Earlier this year, with the launch of the new item page, we announced that sellers would have the opportunity to hav...

Skeletonwings Gallery

Good day, and welcome to my gallery. Most of these are watercolors. I try to keep a constant presence in the ACEO auctions, so be sure to take a look! Thanks for checking out my stuff!....Michael

ACEO Listings Nov. 29 - Dec. 5

Hello Everyone! It's been a long time since I have done an ACEO. I thought I would share my two newest and check out everyone else's works. One I just relisted today. I guess I should have waited to relist it on Monday. Sounds like the Cyber Monday m...

CHALLENGE: Week 205 Nov 29-Dec 5 ~OOPS!~

This is the ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts Group's weekly challenge: CHALLENGE: Week 205 Nov 29-Dec 5 "OOPS!" Depict 'OOPS!' in an ACEO. (It's YOUR interpretation of what 'OOPS!' is/are.) Put 'ACEO' & 'OOPS!' in your title. The rest of the title is up to you...

Cyber Monday - ACEO sale - let's plan for it!

Last year we had a VERY successful one day sale for Cyber Monday - the Monday after Thanksgiving. We want to do it again this year. Start planning it. You MUST put what ever ACEO you have up for a SALE price for the CYBER Monday ONLY. Cannot be your ...

Buyer to destroy if not authentic? What The??

Just caught wind of a new eBay policy. Buyer to destroy if he feels item is not authentic and then ebay will issue a refund?? How can this be legal? whow has the authority to decide what is authentic or not? Destroy all evidence! What a load of crap!...

LuLu

Anybody remember that ole gal LuLu? She had quite a few fans last year...then went into seclusion. Anyway, I have a bunch of glass tile pendants listed and this is one of them. If it doesn't sell, I'm keeping it :-)

CHALLENGE: Week 204 Nov 22-28 ~NOSE~

This is the ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts Group's weekly challenge: CHALLENGE: Week 204 Nov 22-28 "NOSE" Depict 'NOSE' in an ACEO. (It's YOUR interpretation of what 'NOSE' is/are.) Put 'ACEO' & 'NOSE' in your title. The rest of the title is up to you. List ...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! : )

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with family & friends-including furry, fuzzy, scaley, and slimy friends! < Not sure what kind of critters that would cover, but that was about every texture I could think of! Vicki Here are your cards: http://ww...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is your buyer YOUR customer or eBay's?

I found this interesting. Things are changing. It used to be that you could sell to someone, then future sales could actually happen off-site. Many powersellers used this to set up off-eBay businesses - they would build up a customer list, then marke...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors