cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic: My New Grandbaby-Charlie!

This is my first grandchild. Charles Antonio was born March 18th 6lbs 5 oz, 19inches long He was names Charles after my Dad who passed away, and Antonio is my great-nephew (Tony) Hope you don't mind my posting these! Photobucket This is when he was 1 day old in the plastic hospital bassinet-taken with a cell phone. When my daughter posted it online, my son in LA said, "Nice tupperware Chaz!" :-) Photobucket He is only a couple days old here, but look at those big eyes-just like his Mommy's! :-) Photobucket Photobucket Cheyenne and Charlie waiting to come home. Photobucket Something so sweet about a new baby! :-) Photobucket Charlie at two weeks old in his Teddy Bear Bath Wrap! This is my favorite-so far! ;-) I WUV him! :-x
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Off Topic: My New Grandbaby-Charlie!

Needs to be OT Vicki. Congrats. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you - will asap. -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

So darling Vicki! Congratulations! I love the scan with the Teddy Bear bath wrap also. -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Awwww, the sleepy ones are so sweet! 🙂 Vena
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank You so much! What Jillian?...What do you mean?....
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

What a cutie! Congratulations! Sue
Message 6 of 6
latest reply