cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHALLENGE: Week 276: Apr 10-16 ~EARS~

This is the ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts Group's weekly challenge: CHALLENGE: Week 276: Apr 10-16 "EARS" Depict 'EARS' in an ACEO. (It's YOUR interpretation of what 'EARS' is/are.) Put 'ACEO' & 'EARS' in your title. The rest of the title is up to you. List anytime during the week Apr 10-16 (Sunday through Saturday). No prizes, no awards, no rules, no 'starting price', no restrictions. As many entries as you want! You don't need to sign up for it .... just DO IT! Have fun! Share your listings by posting here. Thanks for joining in on 'ICU' for last week. See 'Events Calendar' (left) for future challenge weeks (posted monthly usually). To look at this week's challenge listings you can search on 'ACEO EARS'. You can also use one of 2 gifs in your listings IF YOU WANT. One is static, the other is animated. Self-hosting the image is preferred. You have my permission to do that. www dot jilliancrider dot com/AAEC.gif www dot jilliancrider dot com/A-AAEC.gif Don't put any links on these images, that is against eBay regulations. -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me! -- Edited by artistjillian at 04/11/2011 7:35 PM PDT -- Edited by artistjillian at 04/17/2011 9:22 AM PDT
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Hmmmm, let me go thru some of my Rabbit sketches... -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Good idea Gail - or maybe kids pix where they've visited Disneyland? ;) -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

One of those pieces where the linework looks better than the finished version (ohhh, why didn't I scan?!) -- but still happy with the result. "Dark Smile" (click image to go to listing)
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Wonderful! 🙂 Great idea! -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Great ears Brandy! -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Gorgeous fairy, Brandy - love the eyes! :) Vena
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Two ears, two aceos: Vena All Ears Photobucket Hoops Photobucket
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Thanks, all. :) Vena, love the pets one (that looks familiar!) and the elephant just has me giggling. XD
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

So Cute Vena! -- Gail ~

Gail ~
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Aaand another one. :)
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Love them Vena! Cute hefalant! :) Nice one Brandy! -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 12 of 12
latest reply