cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New people - please introduce yourselves ...

New people - please introduce yourselves ... Welcome. Hope you enjoy being part of this group, and take time to look around. Ask questions, post photos in the albums and show your listings in the appropriate threads. Check out the announcements for how to post photos in threads, and other details. Thank you for joining the other terrific ATC/ACEO artists, collectors, creators and enthusiasts. Enjoy! Have Fun! Read the 'helpful links' thread. You may also like to join in on the off-ebay forums at ACEOenthusiasts dot com, as we are not sure if eBay groups are closing or not - it could be a possibility in May of 2009. You are most welcome there. IMPORTANT TO FIND YOUR WAY BACK HERE: Top right of your ebay page, click on 'Community'. Then on 'Groups'. Sign in. And you should find this group listed under your groups, so that you can come back in. OR ... bookmark the 'welcome' page on your computer. OR ... easiest of all ... Use the URL ... http://groups.ebay.com Log In (left), and click on the group name. -- Edited by artistjillian at 12/09/2008 4:40 PM PST
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 2,392
latest reply
2,391 REPLIES 2,391

Re: New people - please introduce yourselves ...

Hi, my name is Joy and my ebay id is 4salegoods and I paint aceo's and sell them on ebay. I hope eveyone will check out some of my art work, I had been off ebay for a while and not selling for a few years. I forgot about the groups. I am glad I found them again. I did hear tho that ebay my stop the groups, is this true or ?

Message 2356 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi my name is Sharon, my ebay user name is norahz*art. I enjoy making and selling aceos, character art, and landscape paintings.

I also enjoy making and selling jewelry as well. Thanks so much for the invitation to join. I look forward to participating in the group.Smiley Happy

Message 2357 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi Joy.

Welcome back!

I don't know what eBay will do re stopping the groups. That rumor has been around for a long time. They certainly hide them well, and the groups no longer function in a way that I can effectively work with.

There is nothing new. No news.

BUT ... eBay is going to go to a much stronger social media feel in the very new future, and some of this may include incorporating of closing groups.

We never know.

All the best.
~Jillian

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2358 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi Sharon. Great to have you here. Feel free to join in.

All the best,
~Jillian

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2359 of 2,392
latest reply

So I'm kinda new but old 😉 I'm trying to figure things out and how to work the messages etc here and I think I'll figure it out. I'm Lucy and I hope to see some more Artists hanging around.

Lucy
Message 2360 of 2,392
latest reply

@art-by-lucy wrote:

So I'm kinda new but old 😉 I'm trying to figure things out and how to work the messages etc here and I think I'll figure it out. I'm Lucy and I hope to see some more Artists hanging around.

Hi Lucy,

Great to see you back here.

I am yet to figure it out. I rarely post ACEOs at the moment. But do check in here at least once a month.

Hope you're doing well.

Wishing you all the best.
~Jillian

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2361 of 2,392
latest reply

Great to see you back! Happy holidays !

Message 2362 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi, 

My name is Miracle. Long time eBay member, seller, and buyer. I enjoy creating in a wide range of genres, styles, and subject matter. ACEOs/ATC are my  favorite parameters to work with. I like to incorporate just about any theme, from funny to serious. Feel free to give drop me your links to a website or social sites. I would be happy to add you. Here are a few of mine:

facebook.com/miracleartanddesign

miracleadkinsart.deviantart.com

twitter.com/tHeToEtAgCluB

ArtWanted.com/Miracle

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”--Hunter S. Thompson
Message 2363 of 2,392
latest reply

Hey all I'm new, I've recently started painting and I've been doing  pet portraits with graphite  for a while now. I'm just now picking up ACEO's because I have a short attention span and want to do a lot of different things at once so this gives me the opportunity to do that haha I have an auction up for a painted ACEO ( my first one ever) but I think I'm gonna stick with graphite and maybe colored pencils because it was super hard painting on a tiny card lol 

Message 2364 of 2,392
latest reply

Hello,

I'm not really a newbie, as I have been a member of ebay groups in the past...maybe this one, along with several others...can't seem to remember as that was quite a while ago, lol. Anyway, I've started creating ACEOs again and thought it would be fun to see if the groups were still active. What a surprise to see all the changes that have taken place since my last visit! Everything looks so different now and I noticed that some of the groups that I was formerly involved with are no longer listed. All that aside, I'm looking forward to participating again and making new friends. It's good to be back after such a long absence. Take care, and have a lovely Sunday! Smiley Happy

Warmly,

Sherry

Message 2365 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi I am new to ACEO, I just discovered it and I can't wait to start creating these cards...I see some awesome cards. I have a God given talent in art and I want to develop it more.  I am just having a little trouble getting started in ideas of what to paint, but I know ideas will come if I just give it time. Nice meeting you all :). 

Message 2366 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi everyone. Had never heard of ACEO till last Friday. Sunday I sold my first card on EBay! I'm excited.  New to EBay also so if you have any hints for a newbie please share.  Here is my page: http://www.ebay.com/usr/hadle-nancy

Message 2367 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi all,..

Thanks for letting me join up!,.. I'm Jackie and I love doing ACEO's!.. Their just great for experimenting with.. 

See ya around!.. 🙂

Ebay Page

Website

Message 2368 of 2,392
latest reply

Hello!

I'm new to selling ACEO on ebay, though I have created some in the past for summer art markets and the like. I like working in a variety of 2D media, but currently my ACEO are mainly watercolor and ink originals.  I'd appreciate anyone who would like to check out my work. Thank you!

Allise

Message 2369 of 2,392
latest reply

Hello. My name is Mary and I have been creating ATC's for the last couple of years now. I want to start creating and selling ACEO's but do not know how to go about it. Here is my blog of ATC's that I have created thus far. http://the-embellished-artist.blogspot.com/

Check out my listings...
Message 2370 of 2,392
latest reply