cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHALLENGE: Week 265: Jan 23-29 ~FOOD~

This is the ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts Group's weekly challenge: CHALLENGE: Week 265: Jan 23-29 "FOOD" Depict 'FOOD' in an ACEO. (It's YOUR interpretation of what 'FOOD' is/are.) Put 'ACEO' & 'FOOD' in your title. The rest of the title is up to you. List anytime during the week Jan 23-29 (Sunday through Saturday). No prizes, no awards, no rules, no 'starting price', no restrictions. As many entries as you want! You don't need to sign up for it .... just DO IT! Have fun! Share your listings by posting here. Thanks for joining in on 'SMART' for last week. See 'Events Calendar' (left) for future challenge weeks (posted monthly usually). To look at this week's challenge listings you can search on 'ACEO FOOD'. You can also use one of 2 gifs in your listings IF YOU WANT. One is static, the other is animated. Self-hosting the image is preferred. You have my permission to do that. www dot jilliancrider dot com/AAEC.gif www dot jilliancrider dot com/A-AAEC.gif Don't put any links on these images, that is against eBay regulations. -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me! -- Edited by artistjillian at 01/23/2011 4:39 PM PST -- Edited by jjohnsonlowe at 01/30/2011 1:08 PM PST
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

I apologize for the larger image. When I try the smaller version it says something about Javascript unknown?:| Sue
Message 2 of 43
latest reply

Great one Sue! A sure winner! Don't worry about size. Dang. I sure could do with at least one cupcake right now! :) -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 3 of 43
latest reply

Love it Sue! -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 4 of 43
latest reply

Sue, MY sentiment EXACTLY!! EAT to calm nerves -- LOL!!! Jillian, I LOVE that Star Wars gif!!! -- ~jana
~jana
Message 5 of 43
latest reply

Thanks all! Sue
Message 6 of 43
latest reply

Sue, that is so cute! Really clever. Just so happened that I painted and listed some food this week. Jelly Jars
Message 7 of 43
latest reply

Oh they are wonderful Lanie. 🙂 Well done. -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 8 of 43
latest reply

I agree, they are wonderful Lanie. Beautiful use of color! -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 9 of 43
latest reply

Oh, Lanie -- BEAUTIMOUS!! Makes me "almost" ready to face the idea of a garden, again. ;-) Your blues are sooooooo rich!!!! I could happily LIVE in one of your paintings!! -- ~jana
~jana
Message 10 of 43
latest reply

Awesome - now I want a cupcake and a scone with red plum jam! The stormtrooper totally cracks me up. :) Vena
Message 11 of 43
latest reply

Those stormtroopers are wierd! I couldn't stop watching them! Kind terrifies me! Couldn't imagine having them as pets. Lynne
~Lynne~
Message 12 of 43
latest reply

This topic is making me hungry! Very yummy ACEOs. I'm busy right now but have an idea for one. In the meantime, here's a watercolor ACEO from last year, "C'est Bon" (French for That's Good):
Message 13 of 43
latest reply

WOW!! Love it!! The reflections on the pot are amazing, Stef!! -- ~jana
~jana
Message 14 of 43
latest reply

Very well done Stef! -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 15 of 43
latest reply