cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Game for Everyone: I BELIEVE....

This is suppose to be a fun, entertaining group game. Just finish the sentence. Try to keep it upbeat! NO politics! Nothing racial! No religion! Nothing too nasty! It can be funny, silly, insightful, mere opinion or observation, or well, let's just see where it goes! I'll start. -- ~Lynne~
~Lynne~
Message 1 of 79
latest reply
78 REPLIES 78

I believe.. that if I watch my ACEOs time off, none will sell. -- ~Lynne~
~Lynne~
Message 2 of 79
latest reply

crookedstempipe
Enthusiast
I believe.....good intentions eventually bring good results. -- ~Patty~ Life is a great big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can. ~Danny Kaye
~Patty~
Life is a great big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can. ~Danny Kaye
Life is simpler than you think, always connect the dots!
When God and truth are on your side, you are not alone.
Message 3 of 79
latest reply

I believe.....one side of my head grows more hair than the other.?:| -- ~jana
~jana
Message 4 of 79
latest reply

crookedstempipe
Enthusiast
I believe....if you had hair like this poor girl it would certainly be pulled to one side. http://cgi.ebay.com/ACEO-original-Noir-Noir-Let-Down-Your-Hair-Cat-art-/330524873778?pt=Art_Painting... ACEO GOLDEN RULE~Promote others and they promote you and others too -- ~Patty~ Life is a great big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can. ~Danny Kaye -- Edited by crookedstempipe at 01/30/2011 10:34 AM PST
~Patty~
Message 5 of 79
latest reply

crookedstempipe
Enthusiast
I believe.... if seahorses had hair aka mane little girls would all have to have one. There you go bioengineering scientists, a great product line. 😉 ACEO GOLDEN RULE~ Promote others and they promote You and others too.http://cgi.ebay.com/ACEO-Acrylic-Original-Sea-Horse-H-Howse-/290525208925?pt=UK_art_Paintings_GL&has... -- ~Patty~ Life is a great big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can. ~Danny Kaye -- Edited by crookedstempipe at 01/30/2011 10:33 AM PST
~Patty~
Message 6 of 79
latest reply

I believe... that I was SUPPOSE to be a Princess and something went horribly wrong! -- ~Lynne~
~Lynne~
Message 7 of 79
latest reply

crookedstempipe
Enthusiast
I believe.....You can be a princess but you have to find the right prince to treat you like one. http://cgi.ebay.com/Luree-Day-Dead-PRINCESS-FROG-skeleton-art-ACEO-/360322556074?pt=Art_Paintings&ha... -- ~Patty~ Life is a great big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can. ~Danny Kaye
~Patty~
Message 8 of 79
latest reply

HAHAHA! What fun! I've always believed this Patty ... "ACEO GOLDEN RULE~ Promote others and they promote You and others too" - that is why I put so much time into promoting ACEOs - so they stay 'alive'. I only did 2 or 3 ACEOs last year, so it's not about promoting me. *lol* Now, what do I believe? I know I used to believe I'd grow up to be a Princess, I know I used to believe the ugly duckling (me) would grown up to be a beautiful swan (nope), I also believe that there is a white knight in shining armor. One that is kinda true ... I always believed I was an artist. -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 9 of 79
latest reply

I believe that if I can just unzip this suit there is a slim, trim, me inside waiting to step out ... -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 10 of 79
latest reply

Oh, Patty, you are finding some FABULOUS ACEOs!!! I love Amber's work -- we belong to the same cat art group. Hmmmmmmmmmm --- I never believed I'd be a princess or grow up to be a swan or unzip the "suit" and find a svelte body...............I guess I just didn't have much imagination.:-( I never even really believed I would be an artist -- still don't really. I believe I'm just a regular gal who does some art on occasion.:-D I DO believe I have a connection with plants and animals. I can pet/catch animals that other people consider "wild". I seem to have a "green thumb". -- ~jana
~jana
Message 11 of 79
latest reply

I believe....that kissing a toad, does not work the way I was told. -- ~Lynne~
~Lynne~
Message 12 of 79
latest reply

I believe.... that success at anything, starts with a good attitude and unwavering belief you can! -- ~Lynne~
~Lynne~
Message 13 of 79
latest reply

I believe... that cats can read minds! -- ~Lynne~
~Lynne~
Message 14 of 79
latest reply

AMEN -- to #12, #13, and #14 -- especially #14!!! I believe that you don't really appreciate the HAPPY unless you have been touched by the sad. -- ~jana
~jana
Message 15 of 79
latest reply