cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACEO Listings Jan 23-29, 2011

... -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

HI! I posted my new listings in the old thread, and I am not feeling up to re-doing it all so here is one, and you can find the rest, if you wish, by lollowing the link below....
CAPTAIN JACK MARROW
Thanks!! Bob -- Click HERE to open a window on Bob's Auctions
Click HERE to open a window on Bob's Auctions
Message 2 of 42
latest reply

They are all wonderful Bob. :) -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 3 of 42
latest reply

Heck. It's easy for me to go pick them up for you. So here they are ... I listed these to see what happens.....
COFFEE CAT
CAPTAIN JACK MARROW
CAN'T WAIT
PETER GRIFFIN
and a relist...
BUGGIN'
Hope ya like!! Thanks, Bob -- Click HERE to open a window on Bob's Auctions -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 4 of 42
latest reply

THANK YOU JILLIAN!!! (((HUG))) -- Click HERE to open a window on Bob's Auctions
Message 5 of 42
latest reply

🙂 You're more than welcome Bob. I'm sure people love seeing your work, and this just makes it easy for them. (Hope you get lots of sales, too.) -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 6 of 42
latest reply

I LOVE that cat!!! I don't know where you come up with all of your ideas, Bob -- SO CREATIVE!!! -- ~jana
~jana
Message 7 of 42
latest reply

Bob, I can hear my Dad yelling at me! He said, "Now don't drive it over 50mph!" Of course, being a teen, I promised. I had to borrow his extra car for work, it looked just like that Bug. He left 15 min. or so before me that day. I passed him going down the freeway! BUGGIN' Yep, that's what I was doin'! He honked as I went by! BUSTED! Lynne
~Lynne~
Message 8 of 42
latest reply

Thanks Jana...that is just what the cat was doing that day...he drinks anything he see me or me son drinking...or at least gives it a taste...the other ideas...well they come and go, I just have to grab them before they are gone! Lynne I hope you didn't get in too much trouble! ;) -- Click HERE to open a window on Bob's Auctions
Message 9 of 42
latest reply

Love the cat Bob! -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 10 of 42
latest reply

Not too much trouble. Just the respect my things speach, which I have since used on my own children. Dad taught me that. 🙂 I think ALL your art work is great as well as it is super unique! Lynne
~Lynne~
Message 11 of 42
latest reply

dawndreaming
Enthusiast
LOL, love the name of Captain Jack MARROW, Bob... Fresh new twits and ideas just keep coming out of that mind of yours! Dragony hugs to everbuggie... Even I've got some itty bitty bids this time around... And some ACEO's that don't want to wait until challenge day to be posted.. Mermaids and ragons are fighting to be finished. chanting for me to FINISH them NOW!
Message 12 of 42
latest reply

mrskreative
Enthusiast
I just listed this sweet kitty: Sleepy Girl Thanks for looking! -- My Crochet Blog My Art Blog My Listings
Message 13 of 42
latest reply

That's a cutie. :) -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 14 of 42
latest reply

Love it, Sabrina!! So soft!! -- ~jana
~jana
Message 15 of 42
latest reply