cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right size for posting

lilysuz
Adventurer

HI...I'm wondering what the correct process is to be able to post my image in a smaller size.  Whatever I post seems huge and distorted but I don't know how to post so the image shows up small.   What do others do or is there a good site to make those changes?  Many thanks, Suzanne

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Right size for posting

Hi Suzanne,

Do you use the Insert/edit image tool at the top of the message box (the one whith a mountain and sun icon)? If so, when you upload your image, there is an option to select the size (small, medium, large, full size). You can experiment with that and preview to get the correct sizing.

I hope this helps!

Isa

Isa
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

lilysuz
Adventurer

Thank you for the information.  I've never used that because when I add my image I use the attachements feature because I thought it was the only way to add

my image.  But I'm goiing to try it now when I list my Oct. TW.  Keeping my fingers crossed!  Suzanne

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for asking and for the answer, I was also unsure of this!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

lilysuz
Adventurer

I think that worked.  That helped a lot, Thanks!  Another question....I'm not sure I acually added my ACEO to the October TW....would appreciate some help with this too!  Suzanne

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I use my online photohost and then the proper HTML in the HTML tab in the posting box.  Then - and you may be able to do this to uploaded photo's - I don't know - but I can just left click on the photo in the Rich Text Tab and then with my pointer, either stretch out the corners of my photo or I can bring them in.

Good luck!

Thea

Message 6 of 6
latest reply