ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IMPORTANT - THEME WEEK IN 2016

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! Joy Redington (spreading_joy_through_art on eBay) will be taking over theme week starting in 2016. Please join me in thanking her for stepping in to keep theme weeks going! I'm so glad it will go on and look forward to seeing th...

December 2015 theme week ~ Angels

Hi everyone! Please join us in our theme week (TW) contest! The December 2015 TW topic is "Angels". Create an ACEO inspired by this month's topic and list it on eBay on December 1st with ACEO TW DEC in your title. The listing can last up to 7 days. G...

Noobie

so I just started to offer my ACEO's on ebay and thought I would join this group to help get feed back and advice. this ACEO stuff is all new to me. so all non vulgar, non derogatory comments are welcome. I posted them at 4.99 but looking around i se...

Right size for posting

HI...I'm wondering what the correct process is to be able to post my image in a smaller size. Whatever I post seems huge and distorted but I don't know how to post so the image shows up small. What do others do or is there a good site to make those c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Theme week topics for 2015!

These are the topics that were selected by poll - thanks to all who suggested topics and/or voted! Jan: White animals - LIST JAN 1ST OR 2NDFeb: Favorite children storiesMar: Mythology (Greek, Egyptian, etc.)Apr: UmbrellaMay: Alice in wonderlandJun: N...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors