cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Members Say Hello Here! (Thread VI)

Hi Carol, welcome! Kelly -- It's a good thing, I think, to be able to go to bed at night and not regret any of your actions of the day. People will remember the things you say and do long after you're gone. -- Edited by 3inavwbus at 11/22/2008 5:29 AM PST -- Edited by artshtick at 02/02/2010 6:41 AM PST

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 1 of 458
latest reply
457 REPLIES 457

Re: New Members Say Hello Here! (Thread VI)

singing_stream
Enthusiast
Greetings!
Message 376 of 458
latest reply

lazyhawk
Enthusiast
Hi Singing Stream and welcome, looking forward to seeing you around the threads. Look around and make yourself comfortable. Read through some of the older threads there is a lot to be learned here if you want.
Message 377 of 458
latest reply

singing_stream
Enthusiast
Many thanks lazyhawk...:))) Nice to meet you. 🙂
Message 378 of 458
latest reply

Good morning, singing_stream (first name?) We're glad to see you here! If you're really really new and need some great info, click on "links" to the left and read all three of Jeanne's Guides. They're a great source of information. Holler at us if we can help in any way! :-x -- •:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•. http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com

Message 379 of 458
latest reply

Hello everyone! And Happy Halloween! This is a great time to join the group. Sales are picking up, and the holiday art is awesome. Can't wait to see some of yours! -- << DEB >> Visit My Blog!
<< DEB >>
Visit My Blog!
Message 380 of 458
latest reply

leatherstrokes
Enthusiast
Hello all. Im new to the group and can't wait to see whats out there and to post some of my cards.
Message 381 of 458
latest reply

Hi everybody. My name is Michelle and I'm new to the group as well as new to ACEO. I typically work in huge oils but when I started looking at ACEO cards I was immediately drawn to them. I have questions but I'll post them in the appropriate threads.
Message 382 of 458
latest reply

lazyhawk
Enthusiast
Welcome Leatherstrokes and Michelle. It is good to have you here. Check links on the left had side of the page and read Jeanne's guides, there is a lot of great info there.
Message 383 of 458
latest reply

I'm from St. Clair Shores.
Message 384 of 458
latest reply

lazyhawk
Enthusiast
Hi Sketcher, welcome aboard. By the way Leatherstrokes, the pictures you added to the albums are wonderful! can't wait to see more.
Message 385 of 458
latest reply

Well you don't have to wait long Marlene, I just approved several more! Great work Leatherstrokes! -- << DEB >> Visit My Blog!
<< DEB >>
Visit My Blog!
Message 386 of 458
latest reply

Gosh I don't know where that is. I lived in Traverse for two years. Miss that alot. -- •:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•. http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com

Message 387 of 458
latest reply

singing_stream
Enthusiast
Hi everyone...I have a question... If a person has a website, are you allowed to post the url for it, or is that only when one's website is ebay based? Thanks... Laurie 😉
Message 388 of 458
latest reply

You can post for ebay based links, but otherwise the rule is no live links. This is ebay's rule. You can just put the letters DOT where the period is, and then folks can cut and paste and change the DOT back to a period. -- << DEB >> Visit My Blog!
<< DEB >>
Visit My Blog!
Message 389 of 458
latest reply

Hi, My name is Tina and I did a lot of art in high school. I am 40 now so its been a long time since I really did anything except for a few things here and there. Never sold or did anything professionally, but have always wanted to. Just never had that much time. I have a couple stupid questions that hopefully someone can answer. I know ebayers are always very helpfull. I guess the first thing I am wondering about is are all the ACEO's original one of a Kinds? I read something about painting a large painting and then taking a picture of it with your camera. Shrinking down to size and selling that. Therefore it would be original but not necessarily a one of kind. The next thing I am wondering. Does the size have to be exact? Can it be say a 16th of and inch off either way. Does it have to be absolute? What do people paint on. I bought some premade paper from another ebayer but was thinking about trying to paint on playing cards. Size is very close, but not exact. Thanks for the imput.
Message 390 of 458
latest reply